Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Friday, January 4, 2013

Bushfires!

For my first post I would like to offer my sincere sympathy to all those who have been hurt, lost someone they love or lost their homes and property to the bushfires.. We spent a few days on the Tasman Peninsula in November and it is such a beautiful place to  visit. This pic was taken from the ridge above  Pirates Bay which fronts onto the hotel we stayed at.

It is so sad to think of the destruction to all this beauty.
This is a pic I found on facebook taken from someones verandah. Scary to say the least...
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello again... I am so pleased you have solved the problem ,,, great to have you back :))
    The fires down south are the worst since 1967, I do pray that all will be well for the ppl who have lost thier homes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Pat, it is really dreadful what is happening down there and you know what they say, 'there but for the grace of god go I'. We are so fortunate right now that it is not happening up here. Not sure starting a new blog is solving the problem Pat but I can't think of anything else to do.. :)

      Delete