Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Friday, February 8, 2013

Family of Owls!

I bought this Crocodile stitch owl pattern from a lady on Ravelry named Carola Herbste. You can find the link to the pattern hereI made a few changes with regard to a larger size for dad and without a pattern for the small one, I just made that up. I also made the eyes a bit different.
Very cute.... And a joy to crochet... 


Mum nearly finished and dad just started

I used Dazzle 8 ply Heirloom yarn. Very soft and easy to use.

All they need are their little beaks.

I haven't quite finished them as they all need to have beaks made but just had to show them off Lol.. :)

2 comments: