Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Afternoon Zig Zag Table Runner!

Today I started and finished a zig zag table runner demonstrated by Jenny Doan of Missouri Quilt Co. You can find the link to the video HERE  It is made from a charm pack given to me for Christmas by my friend Pat. The hardest part was organising the squares into a suitable pattern. I must admit, I made a few mistakes and had to go back to the video several times to work out what had gone wrong but I still finished it in an afternoon.

Piecing the squares together

Finished and on the table



6 comments:

  1. Your table runner looks lovely. Coincidently I've just got off the phone to my cousin in Sydney who was telling me she went to the craft fair recently and was interested in patchwork but didn't know much about it. I'll pass on that youtube link to her. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorothy.. glad to be of help, hope your cousin finds something, there are lots of different projects on you tube.. :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Tina, Lovely colours,, you certainly are a talented lady :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. complimenti per i lavori , molto belli , brava un bacio ciao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies.. Glad you like it.. :)

      Delete