Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ta Da!

I  finished  my small lap quilt today.. It measures 105 cm by 75cm. There are a few areas which could have been improved but I didn't see them until I had put it all together but all in all I am very pleased with the result so here it is..                                            Ta Da!!

I love how the colours come together.. So bright and fresh..

4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Tina .. the colours do look very fresh. I've only tried quilting once at a
    workshop held prior to one of the craft shows in Sydney. I enjoyed it but don't think I'd have
    the patience to do something big. Also haven't got any more space in my craft room which
    is due for a major tidy-up (maybe this weekend) !! Happy Easter - xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorothy.. Well I am a bit like that myself... Larger projects do seem to put me off making them but this one is just the right size to keep my interest going... Hope you have a very ' Happy Easter' too.. xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Tina, The colours are stunning beautifully quilted.. :)) hugs pat :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat.. So pleased you like it.. :)

      Delete