Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hats for the Homeless!

One of the grandsons (we have 5) visited us the other day and asked; Nanny would you be able to make some beanies for my school to give to the homeless? Well of course, I said yes, I can! So that is what I have been doing the last couple of nights. I have only made two so far and I have already passed on a beanie and some fingerless gloves for a lady, but there is another already on the go. How lovely to be asked to use my craft for something so worthwhile.. I have been considering doing something like this for some time but wasn't sure how to go about it so I was thrilled to be asked, especially by our grandson.

Two down...

Another started..
So... I will be sewing during the day and crocheting at night.. That will keep me busy Lol...  :)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet grandson, thinking of others. I really like the beanie pattern you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will keep someone warm this winter. Well done to your grandson. And to you for taking up the challenge. Hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete