Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Friday, April 12, 2013

More on the 10 minute blocks!

Stitched the blocks together and now I am thinking of making a quilt using the same method but using the Audra's Iris Garden 5 inch charms. I have two packs of these and they would make a much larger quilt than this piece I have already made as a sample.. It is amazing how when you stitch them together a secondary pattern emerges, like the four center squares which now have rounded edges

The colour in this photo really doesn't do it justice, it is much more vibrant than this..


These are the charm packs I am thinking of using but not sure if I will use white to highlight the cathedral windows or cream...

Couldn't resist these when I saw them.. I wanted plain fabric and they were so pretty I just had to buy some of each.  The little charm squares were in the lovely tin and were a gift from my friend Pat at Hooks & Books.  Blessings...  :)

6 comments:

  1. love your blocks Christina they look fantastic,well done and love all your fabric buys,great to add to your stash.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shez.. So great to have you visit... :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely blog ... I have to check out some more. The quilts are gorgeous, your laptop cover is adorable, love the flower addition. Think flowers like that would look great on a ghan too ... I think I may have to do this! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glor.. glad you like the blog and thanks for visiting.. Blessings.. :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful fabrics! You have such a pretty blog :)

    ReplyDelete