Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Sunday, April 28, 2013

TaDa!! Quilt finished!

This must be the quickest quilt I have ever made. Under two months from start to finish and I didn't try to rush it at all. Such an easy pattern and works up very quickly and I really enjoyed making it. I had it machine quilted by Leanne at Esme's and she did a really beautiful job with it and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Leanne!


Finishing the binding and a peak at the reverse fabric.

Very pleased with how it turned out.


Close up of the quilting pattern.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing ... Love the pattern and the material on the back.. It looks like it fits a double bed??
    Ok so whats next on your quilting calender ??
    hugs pat :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ladies for your kind comments.. What's next did you say Pat? Not sure at present but I do have some smaller projects to finish off. I have to think about it.. Any suggestions Lol.. :)

      Delete
  2. Your quilt looks beautiful Christine, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne.. You did a great job on the quilting.. Really love it.. :)

      Delete