Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Unexpected Storm!!



What a shock!! Beautiful weather this morning while we were in town shopping. It was so warm we had the windows rolled down in the car. Boy am I glad we had returned  home when the storm front went through. I was checking my emails when I heard the sound of quite large rain drops on the roof and I walked to the window in time to see the hail start. The temperature dropped by 7 degrees and down it came. Amazing, I have never seen it like that here before, and especially at this time of year. Grabbed my camera and raced outside and here are some of the photo's I took..

This is our front garden.

The front path.

The rainbows after the storm.

The sky looks blue but in reality it nearly black.  

3 comments:

  1. wow great pics Christina,so glad you were home not a nice thing to get caught in.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased it missed us.. But.. very pleased you are safe :)) snow on the Midlands road this morning.. brr... I miss summer already ..
    Great pics Tina :))
    hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of us Pat..I thought it was great.. I have always loved a storm as long as it isn't destructive and the hail stones aren't too big.. :)

      Delete