Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Signing in and mini quilt!

Not been on for a while so thought I should sign in and to show I haven't been entirely idle, here are a couple of small items I have made.. :)


This little quilt was fun to make. I bought the kit at 'Make On Longford', a craft shop in a small town about 15 minutes from where I live. Everything was supplied (except the sewing machine) Lol, and the pattern is quite simple. The button and little figure are made from some kind of modelling clay and although there were a few to choose from, I really liked this little man.

I made an early start for some Christmas decorations and made these pretty stars that can hang from the tree or anywhere you like. So that's it for now and I hope to be back soon..  Thanks for dropping by and 'God Bless'...   :)




2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet Tina.. I am pleased you posted your work , love the stars too.. lovely work as always .. Don't stay away so long next time lol..:)
    hugs pat ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Pat.. I will try to post more often Lol... :)Hugs...

      Delete