Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Friday, July 5, 2013

Another Heart!

The larger heart to match the small hearts is now finished. I think it is quite sweet.. I am having a bit of a problem with curves at the top of the heart, they always seem to wrinkle even though I have clipped the curves and pressed them into shape.. Any ideas anyone??

This is the large cushion.
And this is the 3 hearts together.

10 comments:

  1. they are so sweet, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina - great to see what you have been stitching - I have trouble with the same parts of hearts too, good luck working it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and leaving me a comment Andrea and if I ever work it out I will let you know.. Hugs.. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely bright colours you are using Tina, Lovely hearts cusion..
    Well done... What else can we expect on the sewing machine ??
    hugs pat..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment Pat..Quite pleased with the colours.. Not sure what's next... Maybe the lizard called Lionel Lol.. Hugs... :)

      Delete
    2. Merry Christmas and a happy New year miss T... Hope to see more of your workings on your blog this year... lol..
      hugs pat

      Delete
    3. Thank you Pat.. And Hope your Christmas (a bit late) and new year are happy and full of joy with lots of love and crafts.. hugs Tina

      Delete
  4. Your pillows are stunning!! I think you did a fabulous job....all curves are a bit challenging....but it looks to me like you nailed them perfectly!! Merry Christmas!! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your uplifting comment Sandy.. Hope your new year is the best ever..
      Hugs
      Tina xx

      Delete