Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Thursday, July 4, 2013

More shopping and little heart cushions!!

Just got home after 3 days up the north west coast in Burnie. On the way home I called into Cranberry Crafts in Ulverstone.. What a great shop!! Loads of goodies for sale and I couldn't resist buying a few things while I was there. I have been wanting a rotary cutting board for what seems like ages, or at least, since I knew they had made them anyway Lol.. and a few other things so I am showing them off today..


This is great for cutting out on..


Lionel the lizard pattern and packs of reduced fabric down from $17.95 to $9.00.

 
Also bought some pretty blue and white ric rac for use with my heart cushions.

This is a tooth fairy cushion with the little pocket.

I used a pretty green fabric for the backs..

6 comments:

  1. great buys there Pat, enjoy them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Leanne... So nice to have you visit.. :)

      Delete
  2. love your purchases,such a great price and your hearts are very cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments and visiting my blog.. :)

      Delete
  3. You have fabulous purchases there Tina. Love the lizard how cute :)).. Now I will be waiting to see what you cut out and make with that new rotating cutting board..
    Pretty colours in your fabric :)) Well done :))
    ps love the hearts too :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you For the lovely comments Pat.. Looking forward to using my cutting board, will be so useful... :)

      Delete