Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

At last!!

My apologies to all my blogger friends.. I have finally managed to access my blog with help from google.. It has been months since I have been able to do any more than just view the main page. I have been wanting to share what I have been making so here are a few pics of things I have made. Hope you like them..  :)

This is Pascalle.

A closer view   



This is Louis

Louis and friends    


This is the cow cushion I made for my oldest gd.

Amanda will love this cushion, she spent a lot of time with her other nan on the farm helping to bring the cows in for milking and raising the calves and I guess you could  call her a real 'cow girl' Lol.
No doubt Amanda will give her a name when she receives it. I only have to glue the mouth on and make a tail and she is finished. 
Last but not least, I would like to wish you all a Happy New year.. May 2014 be a good and prosperous new year for all.. 
Hugs from me
Tina xxx



4 comments:

  1. Hi there Tina, great to see your blog up and running again :)) your animals are so cute :)) I am sure Amanda will love the cow cushion .. Are you taking orders ??? I would love one if you are .. email me :))
    Happy New year to you and family..:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat.. Glad you like my little zoo lol.. Am in the process of making another lizard and I have an order for a cow already so yes, taking orders lol.. Hugs, Tina

      Delete
  2. You have done a fantastic job on your critters!! Love them! Thank you for visiting my blog yesterday! Yours is wonderful!! Happy New Year, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy, so pleased you like them. Hugs..

      Delete