Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lucky me!!

How lucky am I?? my friend has recently returned from a visit to Thailand and look what she brought back for me!!!
A package of goodies..

This beautiful flower brooch

Also a lovely orchid flower brooch

An orchid fridge magnet and Cattleya earings

 What a gorgeous gift to receive.. Thank you so much Jenny!!  I will treasure them always....xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sure)I follow you, follow me back, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry))I see you in my follower)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post:) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog.
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts..love the thought.:-)

    ReplyDelete