Crochet Bits and Pieces

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit. May your blessings be large, your troubles be small and may each day bring something new and exciting into your life. :))

Friday, July 11, 2014

Visit with Oliver!!

Had my first visit with little Oliver my first great grandchild.. What a joy!! Such a beautiful  baby boy.. Could have brought him home quite easily but may have had a fight on my hands Lol..

 I decide to give him both the teddies after all, seemed the only way to go really.. Also gave him a small quilt I made so mum can put him on the floor, an owl hat I made in cotton ( I thought I'd made it too small but it was even a bit big) and some little suits for when he is a bit bigger. Sizes 3 to 6 months so it will be a while before they fit him. also a little plush owl that I bought. 

Had lots of cuddles too of course Lol.. Can't wait for the next time we visit, hope it's not too long, don't want to miss seeing him grow..


Great nanny and Oliver James


Our gorgeous baby boy wearing his owl hat and lying on the quilt I made.


Oliver's gifts from great nanny.

3 comments:

  1. Very impressive, some beautiful gifts for a very beautiful baby boy. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tiny . so beautiful... perfect for his Great Gran.. A very happy moment to cherish :))

    ReplyDelete